The Bury Conservative Association is the local voice of the national party.
By joining us you will be a full member of the national Conservative Party and have the opportunity to take part in our local activities.
Our prime purpose is to ensure Conservative Candidates are elected to Parliament, to the European Parliament, to Bury Council and to elect a Greater Manchester Mayor.
Benefits of membership include:
· Invitations to a wide range of political and social events across Bury
· A vote in the election of the party leader
· A vote in the selection of candidates for Westminster and Europe
· The opportunity to have your say on key policy issues for the next general election
· A vote in Bury Conservative Association elections
· Annual reports from the Leader, Party Chairman and Constituency Associations
· Above all, a chance to play an active role in local democracy
Political Discussion and Policy
We have a thriving program of political discussion evenings organised by the Conservative Policy Forum here in Bury.
But it's not all politics..
Our social events, often with panels of guest speakers and other social events organised by the Association and local branches provide an opportunity to make friends and meet like-minded people.
Bury Young Conservatives
Bury Young Conservatives (YCs) is the movement for under 22s, including all members of the Conservative Party of this age.
Bury YCs is all about involving people in politics and addressing the issues that matter to them.
The Patrons’ Club is for those who wish to support the Conservative Party by donation and attend exclusive events with special guest speakers.
The Luncheon Club meets four to five times a year with a variety of guest speakers and members and their guests are welcome.
Thank you for your support!